Friday, December 31, 2010

Penguin Summer: All mixed up

With so many penguin ornaments piling up in the RV, it’s surprising that I didn’t get confused about which ones I had bought already. There were instances throughout the summer where I bought duplicates and also a few times when I bought penguins that belong together at different places. Here was a case where I bought the same ornaments just days apart. I could have checked the bag from Hershey Park to see if I had already bought the two penguins shown today, but for some reason I didn’t. I only photographed one of the two sets.

RAZ Holiday Imports roly-poly pair with fuzzy backs wearing green scarf and red scarf
Acquired: July 24, 2009, Incredible Christmas, Hershey Park, Pa.
Number: 0670 0671
Size: 3.5 and 4 inches tall
Price: $8.99 each

Duplicates of above
Acquired: July 28, 2009, Christmas Mouse, Nags Head, N.C.
Number: 0676 0677
Price: $8.50 each

No comments:

Post a Comment