Saturday, December 11, 2010

Separated at birth

This penguin is the same one that appears on a similar ornament that I had bought a few months before. The ornaments themselves are a little bit different and they are filled with different types of snow, but there’s no denying the look-alike pinked out penguins painted on them. I lost track of exactly when I bought this ornament or how much I paid for it, but I know it was on one of two springtime trips to New Hope.

Festival of trees update: The opening reception Friday was a great event with excellent food, and my penguin tree drew a lot of attention. No prizes, but the winning trees were spectacular. I promise I’ll get some pictures up soon. Today, we finished two of the home trees, and I’ll have pictures of those soon too.

Flat clear glass ball filled snowballs
Acquired: May 2009, Christmas Past, New Hope, Pa.
Number: 0621
Size: 4 inches diameter
Price: unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment