Monday, November 22, 2010

Kind of the same

Both of these penguins were for sale at Macy’s when I stopped in a few days ago, but I didn’t buy them because I felt like I already had them. It turns out I did have the top one holding an envelope, but not the one with the small tree, so I was half right. Actually I was sort of right about the one with the tree, because I do have a half-size version which I posted in August. Now I wonder if there’s a small version of the one with the envelope.

Glass ornament holding envelope
Acquired: November 16, 2008, Fountains of Wayne, New Jersey
Number: 0568
Size: 4 inches tall
Price: $7.99 (15 percent off)

Medium glass ornament with little tree
Acquired: November 20, 2010, Macy’s Herald Square, New York
Number: 0864
Size: 4.5 inches tall
Price: : $7.56 (originally $14)

No comments:

Post a Comment