Friday, November 26, 2010

Computer whiz

I’m not going to pretend to know what I’m missing out on, but this penguin apparently came with a pass code that would have let me into the online world of Webkinz, presumably to find a virtual version of this ornament and a bunch of his animated friends. I’m just in this for the ornament and to have a souvenir of my trip to Florida a couple of Thanksgivings ago. I was in New York this Thanksgiving with a small gathering of the northern division of my family. I didn’t post a penguin ornament yesterday, but I did see a couple of them in a store window that I might go back for after Christmas, if I can hold out that long. It’s not that I forgot to post on the blog yesterday. It’s just that I was having fun with my relatives, I was far away from my ornament notes and I fell asleep early after two rounds of turkey.

Webkinz Ring in the Season penguin with gold bell
Acquired: Nov. 30, 2010,, Cracker Barrel, Altamonte Springs, Fla.
Number: 0574
Size: 2.5 inches tall
Price: $5.99

No comments:

Post a Comment