Monday, September 20, 2010

Jingle bells, jingle bells

It’s Jingle Bell Week on My Penguin Tree. For whatever reason, jingle bells started popping up as a component on the penguin ornaments I was finding during a stretch of time in late 2007. They’re all close enough that I thought I could bunch them together and take care of them in one sweep. These four penguins each have a jingle bell head and a jingle bell body. The two top penguins, that hang as if they were flying, are identical. One of them I bought almost a year later than the other three, and I didn’t realize I was getting a duplicate.

Three jingle bell penguins
Acquired: October 14, 2007, Christmas Past, New Hope, Pa.
Number: 0390 0391 0392
Size: 3 inches tall, {flying) 3.5 inches long
Price: $2.95 each

Flying jingle bell penguin No. 2
Acquired: June 28, 2008, Jim Thorpe, Pa.
Number: 0488

No comments:

Post a Comment