Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Similar stripes

These two aren’t part of a matched set, but they have a lot in common, so I’m posting them together. Both are clear acrylic and both are ready to slide downhill on a sled and skis decorated with candy cane stripes. I bought them the same day in the same store. I think it’s odd that I didn’t assign them consecutive numbers, but when you buy a dozen ornaments at once it’s hard to figure out which came first. I have two other similar ski ornaments that you can read about here.

Candy cane skier
Acquired: April, 3, 2004, The Christmas Mouse, Williamsburg, Va.
Number: 243
Size: 5 inches tall
Price: $7

Candy cane sledder
Acquired: April, 3, 2004, The Christmas Mouse, Williamsburg, Va.
Number: 245
Size: 2 inches tall, 3 inches long
Price: $4.50

No comments:

Post a Comment