Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Knitted scarf


It’s a good thing I started keeping track of the penguin ornaments because I have no recollection of buying this one. It actually came from one of my favorite Christmas stores, the little Christmas Cottage in midtown Manhattan. They always have interesting ornaments, including a lot with New York City themes. I check in once or twice a year when I’m in that neighborhood and almost always come out with a penguin or two. I even found a string of penguin lights there, actually two of them, which I had been trying to find for a few years. Anyway, this is a cool little plush penguin with a nice knitted scarf.
  
Plush penguin with black beak, maroon knitted scarf and red earmuffs
Acquired: December 9, 2005, Christmas Cottage, 7th Avenue and 55th Street, New York City
Number: 274
Size: 5 inches tall
Price: $14.03

No comments:

Post a Comment