Thursday, November 24, 2011

Crazy for candy canes


I’m almost certain I have enough penguins with candy canes to put together a themed tree around them and these three will stand out from the rest. Even if the low number shown in my blog index is correct, I should have enough other candy and sweets ornaments to fill out the tree. I’ll have a blue tree again this year and a wooden tree. Maybe I’ll redo the winter sports tree from last year’s Festival of Trees. A sweet tree would be . . . well . . . sweet. I’ve already stocked up on candy canes for all the trees, including blue ones for the blue tree. The others have traditional red stripes, red and green stripes, rainbow stripes and stripes that kind of look like they belong on a necktie. I still need a box of those yummy chocolate mint canes that Hershey makes for the wood tree.

Blossom Bucket rustic candy cane trio
Acquired: September 23, 2011, Bronner’s Christmas Wonderland, Frankenmuth, Mich.
Number: 0950 0951 0952
Size: 2.5 to 3.5 inches tall and wide
Price: $4.99 each

No comments:

Post a Comment