Saturday, January 15, 2011

On the move

I didn’t keep very good records on these three, because I don’t remember if I bought them all at the same kiosk, at least the first one. The other two came from the same shop though. The razr rider  was the last one on the rack and the skater was hanging in the doorway. I had the owner cut it down so I could buy it.

Shopping pair on red scooter, red and green scarf and red Santa hat
Acquired: December 3, 2009, Santa NYC, Bryant Park, New York
Number: 0746
Size: 4 inches tall, 4 inches long
Price: $16.01

Razr rider with stack of presents
Acquired: December 3, 2009, Bryant Park, New York
Number: 0747
Size: 5.75 inches tall

Skater with black boots, red hat, green and red scarf, holding candy cane
Acquired: December 3, 2009, Bryant Park, New York
Number: 0748
Size: 5.5 inches tall

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Dee,
    What are you going to do when you run out of penguins?
    SallyAnn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me? Run out of penguins? That's a good one! Actually, I'll have more to say about this in about a week. Stay tuned.

    ReplyDelete