Sunday, January 23, 2011

Big Christmas

The stylish white ceramic ornament is from Jonathan Adler, who also designed a similar salt and pepper shaker as well as a larger penguin figurine. It makes me wish there were a black ornament too, just like the salt and pepper set. This was just one of three ornaments my sister and brother in law gave me one Christmas. The other two were a tiny snow globe penguin and a crafty felt ornament, both form Crate and Barrel, I think, and both excellent additions to my penguin tree.

Jonathan Adler unglazed white porcelain stylized penguin
Acquired: December 22, 2009, gift from Xena and John Galietti, my sister and brother-in-law
Number: 766
Size: 3.5 inches tall

Crate and barrel tiny snow globe body with red glass hat and scarf
Acquired: December 22, 2009, gift from Xena and John Galietti
Number: 0767
Size: 2.25 inches tall

Crate and Barrel wide-stitched felt pengun with big red hat , red and white scarf, big brown beak and yellow feet
Acquired: December 22, 2011, gift from Xena and John Galietti
Number: 0768
Size: 6 inches tall

No comments:

Post a Comment