Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Last-minute bargains

It’s always risky buying something for yourself so close to Christmas, but it would be worse, in my honest opinion, to let ornaments like these slip through my fingers, especially when they’ve been heavily marked down. I don’t even remember what took me to Kmart, but I’m pretty sure I checked off several items on my shopping list that day.

Celebrations by Radko fuzzy blown glass penguin with blue Santa hat and green and silver scarf on a glittery candy cane
Acquired: December 15, 2009. Kmart, Stroudsburg, Pa.
Number: 0753
Size: 5.5 inches tall
Price: $5.99 (40 percent off)

Celebrations by Radko glittery penguin with a big beak straddling a snowball, red and silver scarf and red hat
Acquired: December 15, 2009, Kmart, Stroudsburg, Pa.
Number: 0754
Size: 6 inches tall
Price: $5.99 (40 percent off)

Two shiny skaters, one graceful, one fallen, with silver skates
Acquired: December 15, 2009, Kmart, Stroudsburg, Pa.
Number: 0755 0756
Size: 3.25 and 4 inches tall
Price: $2.39 each

No comments:

Post a Comment