Wednesday, February 15, 2012

I brake for penguins

A new route to Stowe, Vt., for a ski trip in January took me by the Christmas Loft in Shelburne. Stowe used to have a small Christmas Loft store, but it closed a few years ago, so I was looking forward to finding the big store. Or course, I didn’t know what it looked like, so it came up quickly and I almost drove past it. As it turns out, the store was closed, so I had to go back a couple of days later. It was the trip. I came away with seven new penguin ornaments, including this ornament with a group of penguins holding a banner. You’re supposed to have these ornaments personalized, but I usually don’t put anything on them. I ought to put the year on it, I guess.

Penguin group holding white banner
Acquired: January 20, 2012, Christmas Loft, Shelburne, Vt.
Number: 1051
Size: 4 inches wide
Price: $8.99

No comments:

Post a Comment