Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Blue star

This was supposed to be a Christmas gift, but it somehow got lost in the holiday hoopla. As far as I’m concerned, there’s no such thing as a late penguin ornament. It’s always Christmas here at My Penguin Tree, however this penguin is the end of the line, at least for now. I don’t have any more ornaments to write about and I don’t think there’ll be any more until we get closer to Christmas again. I’m happy to have a nice ornament like this as the last one, because it’ll be what everyone sees when they come to the blog over the coming months. I have big plans for this ornament. It’s going to look great at the top of the blue tree next Christmas.

Metal star with penguin and cardinal
Acquired: January 25, 2012
Number: 1058
Size: 3.5 inches tall
Price: gift from Jen Babaz and Evan Holt

1 comment:

  1. Wow, your collection is amazing! I have about 250 3D airplane ornaments and I thought I was doing pretty good until I saw your collection. This year Precious Moments has a penguin pilot in a biplane for $15. I see you list prices with the descriptions. The total must be staggering!

    ReplyDelete