Sunday, January 22, 2012

There’s always another one

“We don’t have the one you’re looking for,” was the first thing out of the Pier 1 clerk’s mouth when I asked about penguins. Maybe you saw the chain store’s tv and print ads that featured a really nice looking penguin ornament. Little did she know that I’m not so fussy when it comes to which penguins I get and which ones I don’t get. The one from the ads was sold out, but I didn’t leave the store empty handed. Even though I have several ornaments like this one, it’s still a bright addition to my penguin tree, especially with it’s changing colored lights. But wait, there’s more. Tune in tomorrow.

Light up particle ball with green knit hat
Acquired: December 19, 2011, Pier 1, Stroudsburg, Pa.
Number: 1026
Size: 6 inches tall
Price: $5.95

No comments:

Post a Comment