Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Double the fun



When I got these ornament as gifts, I was hoping that they weren’t duplicates of some I bought several years ago, but that wasn’t the case. Not that I mind getting duplicate ornaments. The other S’mores ornament I bought was one of several from a baseball trip to Missouri, but the new one is the only one from a good colleague and friend. The other snowman ornament is like one that I found in a drugstore near where I live, but this one came from my sister and brother-in-law who showed up with his parents at one of my retirement celebrations.

Midwest CBK S’mores snowman
Acquired: December 14, 2011
Number: 1018
Size: 2.5 inches tall
Price: gift from colleague, Karen, my last week at work

Snowman on a sled with two penguins in red and blue hats
Acquired: December 14, 2011
Number: 1019
Size: 3.5 inches tall
Price: gift from my sister Xena and brother-in-law John at retirement celebration

No comments:

Post a Comment