Friday, December 2, 2011

What’s your favorite?

When people find out how many penguin ornaments I have, they often ask me which is my favorite. There’s no way to answer, because there are so many and they are all different. Now that I’ve reached the one thousand mark, I should probably try to come up with a top ten list and force myself to rank them in order. This ornament might not make the final cut, but it would certainly be in the running. It has a unique shape, a nice penguin with traditional Christmas tree and Santa hat, and the finishing touch of dangling crystals.

Do you have a favorite? Cast your vote in a comment.

3D clear glass snowflake, penguin with tree, crystal pendant
Acquired: September 23, 2011, Bronner’s Christmas Wonderland, Frankenmuth, Mich.
Number: 0960
Size: 7.5 inches tall
Price: $9.99

No comments:

Post a Comment