Friday, December 30, 2011

Eight trees a twinkling

All the trees were up and lit by Christmas Eve, but I didn't quite finish the big tree until the day after with help from my sister and her family who came to visit. It was a busy holiday week ending with a trip to New York with visiting friends from Brazil. Somewhere in all the excitement I managed to pick up a bug that kept me in bed all day yesterday. So, this post is a little late, but as long as we're still counting the twelve days of Christmas, I figure I'm still beating the deadline. And here they are, all my penguin trees.
The big tree, above, has about 300 ornaments, not counting the penguin lights.
I like how the candy cane tree in the front bedroom turned out. All the penguin ornaments have candy canes.
The wood ornament tree moved into my bedroom this year.
The window tree and the two front windows hold all the stuffed ornaments.
It's the first year I was able to do an all glass tree in the living room.
The blue tree stands guard in the tv room.
The mini tree is the centerpiece on my dining room table.
The tree at the Electric City Trolley Museum will be moving home after New Year's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment