Thursday, December 8, 2011

More blue

Here’s another blue ornament, a very nice one, for the blue penguin tree, my favorite. And I found it in the clearance section at Bronner’s. I put it near the top of the tree to give it good display. The blue penguins have almost outgrown the little tree I use for them. The trouble is that my bigger trees have white lights attached and the blue tree needs blue lights, of course. If I can make a new trunk for the Bonnie Loch tree, I might bring it out of retirement next year. This is the last of the Bronner’s bunch, 40 ornaments in all, counting the one that I broke while unpacking them all.

Roly poly blue glittery penguin with white front, orange feet, beak and earmuffs, beady eyes and belly buttons
Acquired: September 23, 2011, Bronner’s Christmas Wonderland, Frankenmuth, Mich.
Number: 0966
Size: 3 inches tall
Price: $2.98 (originally $4.99)

No comments:

Post a Comment