Sunday, December 11, 2011

More trees

The big tree is finished. So is the little tree. Well, the little tree still needs some work, but it’s set up. This year, the big tree is all glass ornaments. I didn’t count, but I think it's somewhere around 200 penguins. I used silver glass beads and white glittery snowflakes as accents. Stylish green and red striped candy canes are the finishing touch.
The little tree is a rotating metal frame that I bought at Bronner’s Christmas Wonderland in Frankenmuth, Mich. It holds 76 tiny ornaments and it even has miniature candy canes. Right now, the ornaments are hung with different kinds or string or hooks and I need to make them uniform. It doesn’t seem to photograph well, but after I clean it up, I’ll reshoot it.
I still have a lot of ornaments ready to go on the picture window tree downstairs and two upstairs trees. I’m afraid I have enough for an additional tree beyond that, but I’m not sure where I can put it.

No comments:

Post a Comment