Wednesday, March 23, 2011

A new stash

I discovered a surprising new supply of penguin ornaments last year at Walgreen’s. I stopped in for other Christmas decorations and left with a bag full of penguins. I even found more when I went back a couple of weeks later. Cheap too. I’ve already posted a couple of the Walgreen’s ornaments January 21st and February 25th. My only regret is that I didn’t buy the baseball cap that looked like a snowman’s head on my first visit. When I went back, they were all gone.

Big gold, silver and green jingle bells with felt penguin heads, knit hats and big red bow ties and scarf
Acquired: November 21 and December 8 (green), 2010, Walgreen’s, Stroudsburg, Pa.
Number: 0875 0876 0897
Size: 4 inches tall
Price: 99¢ each

Flattish felt penguin in green vest and red top hat
Acquired: November 21, 2010, Walgreen’s, Stroudsburg
Number: 0879
Size: 5 inches tall
Price: $2.50 (2 for $5)

Felt coiled penguin face with green, red and white checked scarf and red Santa hat
Acquired: November 21, 2010, Walgreen’s, Stroudsburg, Pa.
Number: 0880
Size: 7 inches tall
Price: $2.50 (2 for $5)

No comments:

Post a Comment