Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Triple play

A penguin dressed in Florida Marlins gear on a Christmas ornament. It doesn’t get any better than that in my book. A win-win-win situation. When I saw it online, I jumped all over it. Topperscot comes out with a new line of sports team ornaments every year. You can usually get the same ornament for just about any major sports or college team. I meant to post this Monday on opening day for the Marlins and Mets game and somehow let it slip by. Maybe I was distracted by the Marlins' loss. Instead, this post commemorates the Marlins’ first win of the season. I was afraid to write that last sentence until the game was finally over after 10 innings. Go Fish! 

Topperscot Florida Marlins 2006 penguin ornament, mlb.com online store
Acquired: Dec. 11, 2006
Number: 0353
Size: 3 inches diameter

No comments:

Post a Comment